"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Friday, September 14, 2012

Top Ten

I'm thinking of doing a top ten every week for the NFL. The league is so up and down I think it would be interesting to see how teams move. If I did one after Week 1 it would probably look like this...

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. New England Patriots
4.Washington Redskins
5.Baltimore Ravens
6.Atlanta Falcons
7.New York Jets
8.Chicago Bears
9.Houston Texans
10. Denver Broncos

I know Houston is low but they beat up on a crappy team and they didn't really look all that great doing it. I put SF and Dallas on top because of who they beat and how dominant they were doing it. I still have to put the Pats over the Skins, just barely. Of course we see the NFC's top three teams not in there after each one was dominated.

After Thursday's game, Green Bay will be in the top 10, and the Bears won't.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment