"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Giants vs Cowboys

I am pumped to be putting up the first pick of the 2012 NFL season, and even more pumped that it is Giants/Cowboys. A great way to start the year. I'll have the rest of week 1 up on Saturday.

Dallas Cowboys(0-0)at New York Giants(0-0) - I have to say first, that I am very concerned about the Giants defensive back injuries. They have had to put Thomas on the IR (again) and Prince Amukamura is iffy, but, with a healthy crew of three bad ass Defensive Ends a lot of pressure is taken off the corners. Dallas also has some issues at DB, and they will have their hands full with Nicks and Cruz. The Giants have to get the running game going, they were very one dimensional last year and were not good with the run until the playoffs. If Bradshaw stays healthy and the O line plays well that should change this year. Dallas can run and pass, they can put up big yards but Romo has had a hard time pulling the trigger when the game gets close. I see a very close game here, but with Tuck,Osi, and JPP the Giants have the advantage. Oh, and they have a QB who loves pressure situations and plays better when he's down.
New York 31 Dallas 26
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment