"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's only preseason but...

I have to say, I like what I'm seeing from the Giants starting team. The team has only won one game, but the starters have had good halftime leads before the backups take over.

We get to see Luck vs. Griffin this weekend and enjoy the play rivalry kinda thing now. In a few years Luck/Griffin won't be a big deal...at all. These QB's who like to play like they're runningbacks who can throw never last, they'll have a good three, maybe four years but then they'll fade away. They take too many hits, and take big hits because big defensive players want to put these flashy guys down. I think 4 of the NFC's top 5 pass rushers are in the NFC East (and NY has 3 of them), that will mean pain for Griffin and lots of it. Plus, the NFC East plays against the AFC North this year. Not only will he face DeMarcus Ware, Osi, Tuck, and JPP twice this season but also Ray Lewis and James Harrison. Good luck!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment