"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Who am I?

I can start the day without caffeine. 

I can get going without pep pills.

I can always be cheerful ignoring aches and pains.

I can resist complaining and boring people with my troubles.

I can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it.

I can understand when loved ones are too busy to give me any time.

I can overlook it when those I love take it out on me when through no fault of mine  something goes wrong.

I can take criticism and blame without resentment.

I can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him.

I can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend.

I can face the world without lies and deceit.

I can conquer tension without medical help.

I can relax without liquor. 

I can sleep without the aid of drugs.

Who am I?

The family dog
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Yes, but I have fleas, I piss on your tires, I shed hair all over the place, I bark when the paperboy comes EVERY morming, and I will use your leg for my bitch if I feel like it.

    The Family Dog

    Sarge

    But I make for some decent beef-alike bulkogi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarge, your dog sounds like a jerk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I settle for a cat, for now anyway. Easier.

    ReplyDelete