"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Luck vs. Griffin (for Sarge)

As a Giants fan I am beside myself with joy that the Colts have picked Luck already, Griffin is going to be another over rated/selfish/ player who will further destroy the failing Skins.
Griffin only won the Heisman over Luck because of big numbers and he only had big numbers because his conference has no D! Look at the stats of any other QB in the Big 12, they pass for big yards and that's it.
You may see one or at most three big years from him but that's it, QBs like that are a dime a dozen. I think even Cam Newton will fizzle out, like Donte Culpepper years ago for the Vikes.
The Colts made a great move and may only win 4 or 5 games this year but will be a 12 winner in no time.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. I concur. We didn't start out winning a Super Bowl with Manning! This will be a growing process and fans know that...


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the pre-season game with Washington will be one to watch...


    Ron

    ReplyDelete