"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Monday, September 16, 2013

NFL Rankings

I have been absent from these first two weeks, I know, but that shall change. I don't need tonights game to rank the top ten in the NFL, as right now neither the Bengals or Steelers would be on it. I think we know the few top teams right now anyway.

1. Denver Broncos
2. Houston Texans
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Chicago Bears
6. Kansas City Chiefs
7. Miami Dolphins
8. San Francisco 49ers
9. Green Bay Packers
10. New England Patriots

Now, why is a 2-0 team below a couple 1-1 teams? Because the Patriots aren't very good is the simple answer. They've played two poor games against two teams that probably won't even combine for 11 wins. The Packers went blow for blow with the Niners in week one then blew the Redskins out of Wisconsin crying. I know the Niners looked terrible last night but playing in Seattle is no easy task. I expect major changes in the rankings going forward, it is only two games in. But I'd be surprised if Denver drops far below two or even three all season.
Notice the champion Ravens are missing. They look terrible two weeks in and my Giants aren't much better (if not worse).
We should soon see Atlanta make their way on also.

1 comment:

  1. The big reason to keep watching, at this point, is to see how it can end up with anything BUT Seattle vs. Denver in the Supe ...

    ReplyDelete