"I was bitten must have been the devil"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Manning is ready to win in Indianapolis

I was going to put this in my NFL Blog, but I decided not to.

After a long hard season, the city of Indianapolis will finally get Manning on the field, and it will not be Peyton but Eli.

Eli will try to keep big brother's biggest rival from winning a ring in the House That Peyton Built. The Giants and Patriots, once again. This time the Pats aren't 18-0 and the Giants aren't a 14 point underdog, these teams are coming in rather even.
Who will win? Well, to keep my anti-jinx going you know who I will officially pick but I feel very confident in the Giants. They are playing great defense and are on a 5 game win streak. The Pats are also playing better defense and are on a 10 game win streak, last time they lost? In Foxborough Stadium, to the New York Giants.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Go Eli!
    And, more importantly; lets get this damned thing over with - Downtown is totally fucked up and getting worse by the day...


    Sarge
    Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete